Delivery information


We co-operate with various partners in order to deliver our products to you in the best and fastest way possible. We standardly deliver at your front door (the first door).

You can order on the EU domain from the following 14 countries:

  • Croatia
  • Czechia
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Hungary
  • Italy
  • Luxembourg
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden

DPD (parcels)

DPD parcel service will deliver the product to your home (shipment to a P.O. box number is not possible). You will receive an email when the package has been shipped from our online shop, including a link with details about your package. Are you unavailable at the moment of delivery? Then your package will be brought to the nearest DPD pick-up shop, so that you can pick up your order there.

Rhenus ( pallets )

We deliver throughout the whole of Europe. Extra costs will be charged for these shipments, depending on the package or pallet. Please contact our customer service for more information about the possibilities. Rhenus will contact you by phone to make an appointment for delivery, so please provide us with the right phone number.

Having your order delivered at the time of day of your preference is unfortunately not possible with regard to our shipments. Extra costs will be charged for shipments to remote destinations. Large or heavy products (Roller cabinets, Modular workshop storage, Garage trolley jacks, Workbenches, etc.) are in most cases delivered on pallets. These pallets will not be taken back.

Please keep in mind that your driveway or company must be accessible by large trucks. Concerning delivery times: We are always dependent on our partners DPD and Rhenus with regard to deliveries. In 99% of all cases, our partners deliver at the agreed time/within the agreed day. The other 1% will be delivered at a later time. Do you have any questions? Please contact our customer service.


Categories: Customer Service EU Deliveries
© - George at Work