Kraftmeister Oak worktop single Pro 68 cm
A major advantage of oak is that it has a high density with very solid and strong characteristics making it a very durable and suitable material for use in harsh working environments. Aesthetically, oak has a more attractive and robust look compared to other commonly used worktop materials such as MDF or plywood, this is due to the natural structure and colour of the wood. Pre-drilled threaded holes allow easy fitment to the cabinet frames as well as allowing it to be changed very quickly, if necessary. This worktop has been treated with a high quality protective lacquer to increase its lifespan. The products from the Endurance Pro line are of a superior quality and particularly suitable for professional and industrial use!
The oak worktops from the Kraftmeister Endurance Pro series are only suitable for other products from the same series!
| ||Ships within 4-7 workdays|
| ||3.6 cm|
| ||65 cm|
| ||68 x 65 x 3.6 cm|
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Brisbane workstation€6,024.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Cairns workstation€8,248.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Gold Coast workstation€7,074.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Endurance Pro Hobart workstation€1,869.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Workstation Gosford Endurance Pro€3,545.00 €3,401.25In stock
- Kraftmeister Workstation Hervey Bay Endurance Pro€2,385.00In stock
- Kraftmeister Workstation Wagga Wagga Endurance Pro€2,660.00In stock