Kraftmeister workbench with back panel MDF 200 cm black
- Over 10,000 quality products
- More than 15 years of experience
- The Best Price Guarantee
Something not clear?
The workbenches from Kraftmeisters Titanium line are known for their high quality and are a great addition to every professional garage. The products from this series are suitable for daily and intensive use. The thick worktop has a high load-bearing capacity and with a depth of 70 cm, it offers enough space for all your jobs. The heavy-duty workbench is fully modular, which means you can always add or remove parts.
The durable MDF material has a long lifespan just like oak and is not quickly affected by outside influences. This is mainly due to the very high wear resistance as well as the protective coating on the outside. MDF is a safe to use material because it is not sensitive to temperature fluctuations and does not splinter. The pre-drilled threaded holes also make assembly to the additional workbench parts very easy.
Lockable tool panel with power socket and LED light:
With the lockable tool panel from Kraftmeister you can store your tools in a secure and safe way. The tool wall is equipped with roller doors including a sturdy lock, so that the tools remain neatly tucked away and out of sight. Other advantages of this tool wall are the built-in LED lighting and power sockets.
Advantages of a Kraftmeister workbench with tool panel:
- Fully modular
- Adjustable feet up to 5 cm
- Tool panel with power socket and LED light
- Tough worktop manufactured from MDF
| ||Black Schwarz (RAL9011)|
| ||200 x 70 x 174 cm|
| ||650 kg|
| ||4 cm|
| ||200 cm|
| ||70 cm|
| ||Without wheels|
| ||200 x 21 x 84 cm|
| ||Ships within 4-7 workdays|
- Kraftmeister workbench with back panel Oak 200 cm black€1,060.00Out of stockOut of stock
- Kraftmeister workbench Oak 200 cm black€465.00Out of stockOut of stock
- Kraftmeister workbench Stainless Steel 200 cm black€465.00Out of stockOut of stock
- Kraftmeister workbench MDF 200 cm black€330.00Out of stockOut of stock