Kraftmeister Pro corner frame oak black
4 - 7 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
According to our expert VictorPros and cons
- Including adjustable legs
- Worktop and tool wall mounting possible
- Can only be combined with Pro line products
This corner frame is a smart and cost-effective solution if you want a corner in your workshop setup. The corner frame is open and looks spacious at the front, finished with a solid oak worktop. This coated corner frame can be combined with other products from the Kraftmeister Pro line. An oak worktop is durable, ensuring years of use. The protective lacquer reduces the chance of scratches and warping. When metal is placed on wood, it provides a sound-absorbing effect, which is convenient if you work with tools a lot! The worktop is easy to mount on the Kraftmeister corner frame using pre-drilled bushings and supplied screws. This solid oak worktop can withstand a lot and is highly suitable for industrial use. For a warm appearance and reliable quality, choose an oak worktop for your workshop setup.
Advantages of Kraftmeister corner frame Pro Oak black:
- Solid oak worktop
- Coated frame
- Open and spacious
- Cost-effective solution
- Corner configuration
|4 - 7 workdays
|68 x 68 x 86.6 cm
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.