Sandblasting agent fine glass beads
4 - 7 workdays
- Exclusive dealer of Kraftmeister and George Tools
- Largest range of workshop equipment in Europe
- All products can be viewed in our XXL showroom
- Professional advice from our product experts
- Our customers rate us with an average of 9
Glass bead blasting grit is a relatively hard raw material that is ideal for blasting softer materials such as aluminum, stainless steel and plastic. Unlike aluminum silicate, this steel grit is hard enough not to split on first use, making it ideal for multiple use in blast cabinets.
Glass bead grit has the unique property that it cleans surfaces without roughening. Perfect for cleaning, finishing and light oxidation removal. For heavier more complicated coating or rust removal we recommend our harder blasting media Corund or Sibasiv.
Advantages of glass bead blasting grit:
- Recommended for softer materials: aluminum, stainless steel, plastic
- Grain shape: round
- Ideal for: cleaning without roughening (smooth end result), finishing, polishing, light oxidation
- Suitable for blast cabinets and blast pots
- Sold in a 25 kg bag
|4 - 7 workdays
|0,07 - 0,11 mm / 70 - 110µm
|Blasting cabins, Straalketels, Pressure Blasting Cabinet
Do you have a question?
Would you like to know more? Send an E-mail to George at Work. We'll try to reply as soon as possible after you've sent your question. We'll reply within at least one business day.